The S3 Gateway emulates a subset of the API exposed by S3.
This subset includes all API endpoints relevant to data systems.
For more information, see architecture.
lakeFS supports the following API operations:
- Identity and authorization
- Bucket operations:
- HEAD bucket
- Object operations:
- Support for caching headers, ETag
- Support for range requests
- No support for SSE
- No support for SelectObject operations
- Support multi-part uploads
- No support for storage classes
- No object level tagging
- Object Listing:
- Delimiter support (for
- Multipart Uploads:
- Upload Part