Details on how to upgrade lakeFS
- Import and Export Data from lakeFS
- Copy data to/from lakeFS
- Using external Data Catalogs with data stored on lakeFS
- Migrating away from lakeFS
- Use Actions and Hooks as part of your workflow to validate data, enforce constraints, and do more when events occur.
- Branch Protection prevents commits directly to a branch. This is a good way to enforce good practice and make sure that changes to important branches are only done by a merge.
This comprehensive guide details all you need to know to correctly size and test your lakeFS deployment for production use at scale, including:
- lakeFS will keep all of your objects forever, unless you tell it otherwise. Use Garbage Collection (GC) to remove objects from the underlying storage. If you want GC to happen automagically then you can use Managed Garbage Collection which is available as part of lakeFS Cloud.
- Private Link enables lakeFS Cloud to interact with your infrastructure using private networking.
- lakeFS Unity Delta Sharing provides a read-only experience from Unity Catalog for lakeFS customers.